This time I won’t write less known things, as I’ve done until now. I’ve thought to write only about duets in case of Celine Dion and her famous collaborations along her career. Famous duets, some of them are known others are less known, the idea is that they are exceptional. There are a few collaborations I haven’t known until now.
- “The Prayer”: – a duet with Andrea Bocelli and Josh Groban. Both versions are special, but that with Josh Groban has a special sensitivity.
- “I Belive In You”– duet with Il Divo, the song is recorded on Celine Dion’s album, “On ne cange pas”, and it was selected as the official song of the 2006 FIFA World Cup, Germany.
- “Vois comme c’est beau”– duet with her sister, Claudette Dion, she is also a singer, but less well-known in the world of music. In 1985 the two sisters released a duet of this song for one of Claudette’s albums.
- “Hallelujah”– duet with Canadian Tenors. During the Canadian Tenors’ performance on an episode of “Oprah“show, Celine Dion surprised the quartet mid-performance on stage. Her perfect harmonizing makes the group’s performance of “Hallelujah” a memorable one, and it’s great to see the surprise on their faces when she walks out.
- “I Hate You Then I Love You”– duet with Luciano Pavarotti during “Pavarotti and Friends” concert (1998, Italia). The song originally appeared on Celine Dion’s album, “Let’s Talk About Love” (1997).
- “Paroles, paroles”– duet with Alain Delon for the movie “Le retour de Casanova” (1992). It was first presented in a TV show in 1996.
- “If I Can Dream”– duet with Elvis Presley. On April 25th, 2007, Celine Dion made history in America performing a stunning live duet with Elvis Presley himself, his hologram, within the charity show American Idol “Idol Gives Back”. A highly convulsive illusion of Elvis was created, as if it was reality, Celine Dion and Elvis Presley on the same stage. Its download from itunes exceeded #1 in America.
- “All The Way”– duet with Frank Sinatra. The song is recorded on the album “All The Way… A Decade Of Song” (1999) and then on DVD-ul “Live in Las Vegas” (December 2007).
- “Incredible” – duet with Ne-Yo. Over the years, Celine Dion has collaborated with many R&B artists, but this duet is one-to-remember. It comes off her album “Loved Me Back to Life” (2013).
- “Beauty and the Beast”– duet with Peabo Bryson (R&B). Fans of Disney movies will remember Celine Dion’s powerful contribution to the film’s soundtrack.
- “Tell Him” – duet with Barbra Streisand. piesa asta clasica este extraordinar de sensibila, iar cele doua voci o fac de o mare exceptie. eu nu pot sa respir cand aud piesa asta, imi place la nebunie. am s-o inserez la sfarsitul postarii, dar pana atunci va mai dau cateva nume, deloc de neglijat cu care Celine Dion a mai facut duete live pe scena, unele in timp real, altele in acelasi stil cum l-a facut si pe cel cu Frank Sinatra
- “You Shook Me All Night Long”– duet with Anastacia
- “Immortality”– duet with Bee Gees
- “Toi et moi” – duet with Charles Aznavour
- “Saturday’s Night Alright”and “Sorry (seems to be the hardest word)” – duet with Elton John
- “The Greatest Love of All”– duet with Whitney Huston
- “That’s Way It Is”– duet with N’Sync
- “Eyes On Me”– duet with I.Am
- “Hold On I’m Coming”– duet with Michael Bolton
- “If You Only Believe”– duet with Michael Jackson
And the list could continue, but I don’t want to bore you, so I’m leaving you in the company of Celine Dion and Barbara Streisand. enjoy! 🙂
you can find more interesting things about a lot of artists looking to the category interesting birthdays 🙂